Dreamstation BiPAP S/T
DreamStation BiPAP S/T makes the patient’s care personal, efficient and effective. The DreamStation BiPAP S/T with Humidifier offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies. In addition the BiPAP S/T’s bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a spontaneous timed Mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
2 Types of Bi-Level Therapy
- Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Daily Progress Feedback helps users track their therapy progress.
- stylish, low-profile design is small and light
- easy-to-navigate menus and front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed.
- Digital AutoTrak automated breath triggering, cycling and leak compensation algorithm that adjusts ventilation to the patient’s natural breathing patterns.
- Automated Airway Management can automatically and dynamically manage a patient’s upper airway in any ventilation mode. It continuously monitors and reacts to changes in the upper airway at the lowest possible pressure.
Humidification include fixed, adaptive, heated tube and pre-heat humidification mode. The modular design features a one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber.
BiPAP S/T is compabible with DreamMapper patient self-management system. The application offers coaching and therapy engagement tools to support adherence.
Inspiratory pressure can reach up to 30 cm H2O