The System One BiPAP Auto with BiFlex includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25cm), patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest "flex" comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the BiPAP Auto with BiFlex is an auto-adjusting BiPAP system that can be set so it will adjust your therapy levels throughout the night to ensure you are receiving optimum pressure for the most comfortable and successful sleep experience.
System One Humidity Control with Dry Box Technology
The optional System One Heated Humidifier analyzes ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy ™ow to deliver optimum humidity and ultimate comfort throughout the night while also dramatically reducing rainout. Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the technology instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger Bi-Flex
- Flow-based Smart CPAP system for use in the lab or home
- Proactive algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patients need based on optimal and critical pressure levels
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and Bi-Flex setting change
- Integrated heated humidification platform
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and Bi-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 6 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep