Provides consistent and specific pressure for inspiratory muscle strength and endurance training, regardless of how quickly or slowly patients breathe. This device incorporates a flow-independent, one-way valve to provide consistent resistance and features an adjustable specific pressure setting (in cm H2O) to be set by a healthcare professional. When patients inhale through Threshold IMT, a spring-loaded valve provides resistance that exercises respiratory muscles through conditioning.
1. Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patients
Flow-independent one-way valve is suitable for all patient
2. Works in any position for effective therapy
Works in any position for effective therapy
3.Constant pressure removes the need for a pressure indicator
Constant pressure removes the need for a pressure indicator
4. Resistance training for strength and endurance
Threshold IMT improves exercise tolerance and respiratory muscle strength and endurance.
5. Adjustable pressure for all levels of training
Easy to set, truly adjustable pressure. Can be set in 2 cm H2O increments.
6. Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility
Mouthpiece/mask option for flexibility